You’re on your way to becoming a Twitch affiliate but first you need to reach an average of three viewers. Whether you currently have none or are about to hit three, this guide will help you gain affiliate status.
TwitchFollowers.com is an authentic website which allows Twitch streamers to legally buy or earn credits to gain viewers.
The quickest way to gain viewers is to buy credits rather than earning them for free by viewing or following fellow streamers on Twitch. Let’s go over the process of buying credits first!
How to buy Twitch followers, credits?
If you do not want to spend money on credits just yet, then you can always get credits for free.
How to earn credits?
- Log in as Earners from the TwitchFollowers.com homepage.
- Once you are logged in, will see the dashboard.
- From there, you will have the option to get credits for simply viewing and following channels on Twitch:
|Earn by following|| |
|Earn by viewing|| |
Remember to keep checking the site for new sponsorships, which are added every two hours, to increase your credits.
You can also upgrade your account, by one-time payment to earn ten times more credits as well as premium benefits!
Create Twitch View Sponsorship
Once you purchase or earn credits, you will need to create a Twitch follow sponsorship. Follow sponsorships allow you to pay other Twitch users for following your channel with the credits you purchased.
- Click the ‘Buy Channel Views’ option on the navigation pane.
- A window pops up where you can set the pay rate and the number of views you need.
- The minimum credits you need to pay per channel view are 40 and you have to request at least 10 channel views.
- Set the number of views as per your requirement and you can also increase the pay rate to attract more viewers. The total credit needed to create the view sponsorship is shown in the green box.
- Once you are satisfied then click ‘Create View Sponsorship Now’ at the bottom of the window.
Soon enough members of the community will start to view your channel and you can see stats on the ‘My Sponsorship’ page!