You’re on your way to becoming a Twitch affiliate but first you need to reach 50 followers. Whether you currently have none or are about to hit 50, this guide will help you gain affiliate status.
TwitchFollowers.com is an authentic website which allows Twitch streamers to legally buy or earn credits to gain followers.
The quickest way to gain followers is to buy credits rather than earning them for free by viewing or following fellow streamers on Twitch. We will go over the process of buying credits first.
How to buy Twitch followers credits?
If you do not want to spend money on credits just yet, then you can always get credits for free.
How to earn Twitch followers credits?
- Log in as Earners from the TwitchFollowers.com homepage.
- Once you are logged in, will see the dashboard.
- From there, you will have the option to get credits for simply viewing and following channels on Twitch:
|Earn by following|
|Earn by viewing|
Remember to keep checking the site for new sponsorships, which are added every two hours, to increase your credits.
You can also upgrade your account, by one-time payment to earn ten times more credits as well as premium benefits!
Create Twitch Follow Sponsorship
Once you purchase or earn credits, you will need to create a Twitch follow sponsorship. Follow sponsorships allow you to pay other Twitch users for following your channel with the credits you purchased.
- Click the ‘Buy Twitch Followers’ option on the navigation pane.
- A window pops up where you can set the pay rate and the number of followers you need.
Soon enough members of the community will start to follow your channel and you can see stats on the ‘My Sponsorship’ page!