In this modern age, video games are the cynosure of the young generation, and they spend a vast majority of their adolescence hooked to their computer screens. The brief escape from reality, and a false sense of accomplishment, that a video game provides is largely unmatched by any other medium. Game makers are cashing in on this vulnerability and are coming up with new multiplayer role-playing games, like PUBG and Fortnite.
The old guns of the video gaming world, such as Call of Duty and Counter-Strike, are still going strong thus cementing the popularity of video games. One can stream their gaming on video streaming platforms for a global audience. Twitch.tv, one such online video streaming platform, allows you to earn an income by following your passion.
Table of Contents
How Can You Make An Income On Twitch?
There are different ways to earn money on Twitch, the primary of which is through subscriptions from followers. If you have a Twitch account, then you should become a Twitch affiliate to earn from subscriptions. To become an affiliate one must have at least 50 followers on one’s channel. Followers, on Twitch-verse, translate to popularity. The more followers your channel has, the better is its credibility to both the audience and the platform. More followers also guarantee more views, which also contribute to your total earnings from Twitch. Earning money on Twitch may be easy but getting followers is no mean task, and there are a number of ways to do it.
Different Ways To Gain Twitch Followers
The easiest way to increase the number of followers is by using Twitch Bots. However, using Twitch Bots is highly unadvisable as though it may provide the initial grip on your channel, but it is damaging to your reputation as a streamer in the long run. Furthermore, bots of any kind are banned on Twitch.tv, and any user found using them will also be banned. So it is best to avoid bots at all cost.
Moving on, the other way to gain followers is very simple. You can buy followers from trusted sites on the internet or you can get them for free by following or viewing other channels on Twitch. TwitchFollowers.com is one such site which employs real people to follow and view channels on Twitch. Buying followers from legitimate sites is legal and greatly helps to increase your viewership and make your channel more attractive to sponsors. All you have to do is visit Twitchfollowers.com and follow the given instructions.
Get Started With TwitchFollowers.com
Getting started on Twitch Followers is easy. Below are the steps to get free Twitch Followers:
- Connect with Twitch as either streamer or earners.
- Log in using your Twitch username and password. (Sign up if you do not have an account already.)
- After you log in, you will see your homepage.
- Click on the ‘Viewer Dashboard’ option on the left navigation pane. Here you can see your current credit, the value, required and needed credit.
- The site requires you to earn at least $20 worth of credit, which is equivalent to 20,000 credits so that you can request for payment. The threshold has been set to prevent misuse of the system and also to verify your earnings.
- You can also buy the credits. On top of the page, you will find the ‘Buy Credits’ tab. You can also find it in the left navigation pane.
- Click on ‘Buy Credits’ option. There are Gamer credits starting from $10 up to $75. The Mega Gamer credits are for dedicated gamers, and prices start from $150 and go up to $1000. Choose the one appropriate for your channel.
- Connect with Twitch as either streamer or earners.
PayPal is the only supported mode of payment at the moment. For every $1 you spend, you will get 1000 credits. Once you have the credits in your account, you can use them to buy either followers on Twitch or channel views.
How to earn Twitch Followers Credits For Free!
If you do not want to spend money on credits just yet, then you can always get credits for free. To get credits for simply viewing and following channels on Twitch, the process is simple and listed below:
- Log in as earners from the homepage.
- Then click on ‘Sponsored Follows’ on the left pane. This step will lead you to a new page where you can check out different channels which you can follow. Useful information, such as the number of viewers and subscribers and last game played, is listed below each channel.
- Follow channels you find interesting to earn credits. You can generally earn 25 to 50 credits, depending on the streamer, for each follow. The more channels you follow, the more credits you earn.
Another way to earn credits is by sponsoring views. For this go to the ‘Sponsored Views’ option on the navigation pane. Once there you will find channels you can view. Click on the ‘View’ button, given below each channel, if you want to watch a channel. You earn credits for each view, starting from 20 credits, and the number of credits you can earn by viewing a particular channel is also shown below that channel. To earn more credit, you need to watch the channels longer. Keep checking the site for new sponsorships, which are added every two hours, to increase your credits.
You can upgrade your account, by one-time payment to earn ten times more credits as well as premium benefits.
How To Use Credits To Gain Twitch Followers?
Once you start earning free credits by following or viewing other channels, you will aim to reach the payment threshold. Having reached the threshold you may either want to exchange your credits for cash or decide to continue earning even more credits. You may also use your credits to buy followers or views. If you trade the credits in for cash then you can reinvest the cash to buy more credits or followers from the same site, as mentioned earlier.
If you want to buy followers, then click on the ‘Buy Twitch Followers’ on the left pane. A new window pops up where you can select the number of follows you want and the credits per following. You will need to pay a minimum of 50 credits for each follow. Once you have selected the parameters, the total credits required will be shown below. If you are satisfied with it then click on ‘Create Follow Sponsorship Now’.
To buy views click on ‘Buy Channel Views’. On the pop-up window select the credits per channel view. The minimum is 40 credits per view. Also select how many channel views you want, 10 views being the least. Views are as important as followers. The average daily viewership of your channel determines your popularity as well as your credibility. With an increase in followers and viewers, your earnings will increase simultaneously.
Conclusion, gamers dread the day they have to stop playing video games and find real jobs. Time has changed a lot and playing video games is now a lucrative job many adolescents are veering towards. Thanks to Twitch, and similar video sharing platforms, avid gamers can now earn money, sitting at home, playing video games. Ninja, the most popular Twitch streamer currently, reportedly earns well over $500,000 per month from his Twitch channel alone. This has opened up an opportunity for both streamers and viewers to make an income out of their passion and talent.