When it comes to becoming a paid streamer, there are a lot of options these days. We are here to tell you all about how to earn on the Twitch Affiliate program so you can be confident when choosing Twitch Followers to boost your channel!
What is a Twitch Affiliate?
The Twitch Affiliate program offers individuals the ability to make a living from video game streaming, a task that many gamers already do without getting paid.
Twitch’s affiliate program offers individuals the ability to earn revenue right from home, while streaming.
The platform is available globally and allows streamers to:
- Earn on Twitch with Subscriptions
- Start Earning on Twitch with Bits (virtual goods that viewers can offer)
- Collect revenue from the sale of games or in-game items on Twitch
Streamers can receive these benefits as long as they fulfill the Twitch Affiliate requirements:
Streamers who aren’t yet Partners, but who have at least 50 followers and over the last 30 days have have at least 500 total minutes broadcast, 7 unique broadcast days, and an average of 3 or more concurrent viewers. This criteria may change as the program develops.
You must simultaneously meet all four requirements over a 30-day period to receive an invitation to the Twitch Affiliate program.
When Twitch Affiliated describes the 30-day requirement, it can be confusing. Here is a question from Twitch Follower Brian:
The Path to Becoming an Affiliate
It is do-able for anyone who is willing to put in the time, create good content, form a consistent brand, be consistent in the time you play, the games you play, and the way you play.
Moreover, successfully building up their affiliate audience and subscribers allows streamers to become a highly desirable ‘Twitch Partner’.
“The Twitch Affiliate Program puts qualified streamers one step closer toward the dream of making a living from their passions. Twitch Affiliates can start earning income on Twitch while they build their audience and work toward the coveted status of Twitch Partner.” — Twitch
What is Twitch Followers?
The Twitch Followers community provides a mutual benefit to gamers by bringing both Twitch streamers and followers/viewers together.
“Being a Twitch Follower has been great. I’ve been able to see new games before I buy and have seen some great gamers.” – Courtney F.
The authentic website allows these like-minded game enthusiasts to legally buy followers or viewers for their Twitch channel. They can also get them for free by earning credits.
You can learn more about buying Twitch viewers by checking out our blog post “How to Buy Twitch Views”.
The Twitch Followers process is simple and it is incredibly easy to get started:
- Sign up as a streamer
- Buy credits for your Twitch channel
- Award your followers/viewers your credits with sponsorships
- Watch your Twitch channel grow
Our Affiliate Program
Twitch Followers holds their users accountable in order for them to achieve Twitch Affiliate status because we want what our users want…to grow Twitch channels in a fast and effective way.
Want to get the most from the Twitch Followers society? When you purchase our Affiliate Program you receive benefits like these:
- 100,000 credits and 10,000 bonus credits
- Affiliate upgrade badge
- Shout out on social media platforms including Instagram
- Shown on our unique Jumbotron Stream, also known as the live affiliate streamers page
- Your sponsorships will be featured front and center
- We will add you as a host on the official TeamFollowers Twitch channel
After you purchase our affiliate upgrade package, you will want to take the following steps:
- Use 10,000 credits to buy followers. This will get you around 200 followers and give you a good base that Twitch likes.
- Next you need to grow your channel views. Use 15,000 credits to buy channel views. This will get you around 300 views.
- Once you have a good base of followers and viewers, you will want to continue to spend your credits to buy stream views. This will get your view count up every time you are live streaming.
What Makes Twitch Followers Different
With the help of the Twitch Followers community, we will get you Twitch Affiliated within 90 days, guaranteed. We do this by monitoring your progress and offer tips to get you affiliated faster.
Twitch Followers users have gotten Twitch Affiliated in as little as one week.
The upgrade is only $99.99 and if we do not get you affiliated within the 90 days as promised, we will refund the full price.
If you do not want to pay that much or currently do not have the funds, you still have another option if you want your follow and view sponsorships filled faster.
You can update your account with our Streamer Upgrade for only $14.99 and you unlock loads of extra features that will grow your Twitch stream faster.
We also offer Twitch Followers credit packages, anywhere from basic to ultra. We leave it up to you to choose depending on your goals and budget!
Have questions about how Twitch Followers can help you grow your channel? Reach out to us today!
Best of luck on your path to Twitch Affiliate status!